- 1/4 C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 1/1 C cooked, drained, and cooled green or brown lentils
- 1 C Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 C Sliced Cucumbers
- 1 C diced Red or Yellow Bell Peppers
- 1/2 C Kalamata Olives, halved
- 1 small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C crumbled soft cheese, such as Feta
- 1/4 C Italian Parsley, chopped
- To make dressing, in a small bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, oregano, and salt. Set Aside. (Note: May separate and need whisked gently before adding to salad.)
- In large bowl, arrange the cooked lentils, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, olive, onions, cheese, and parsley.
- Dress with the desired amount of vinaigrette. Cover and refrigerate or enjoy!