1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In medium bowl combine flour, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt.
3. In large bowl combine oil and 1 C sugar until well blended. Add egg, applesauce, and vanilla, beating well.
4. Gradually add flour mixture to wet ingredients, beating until just blended.
5. Combine cinnamon and 3 Tbsp sugar in small bowl. Roll 1 in balls in mixture and place on baking sheet, press down to flatten. Bake 9-12 minutes, cool 5 min on baking sheet