Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups sugar
- ⅔ cup coconut oil
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 3 cups fresh ground black bean flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup cocoa
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine the eggs, sugar and coconut oil and mix well
- Add grated zucchini and mix until well combined
- Add in the black bean flour, cinnamon, baking powder and cocoa. Mix until the mixture is thoroughly wet.
- Place batter in a lined or well greased pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until cooked through.